"LOVE GOD!"
What Jesus said was the First Commandment!
BUT!
What does it MEAN?
How can you love God & Feel Like It, when
you wake up with a Hang Over, HATING!
--The Universe & Everything in it?!
Aiy! Yai! Yai!
Some rather Strange Words of Jesus that seem
To indicate that Jesus was secretly teaching
that in order to get Eternal Life = Physical
Immortality & Perfect Peace & Happiness a
Person should Follow Jesus to FAST for 40 Days!
Could it Be?
There are many clues!
Jesus said to Peter after his 3 years preaching
& crucfixion & resurrection, "Follow Me!" Ha!
--An Insult to Peter who followed him all around
for 3 years, then denied him at the Sanhedrin Trial!
Ha! "Take no thot for the morrow, what you shall
eat. Sufficient unto the day is the Evil thereof."
"You CANNOT serve God & Mammon."
Mammon = Possessions. = You cannot FAST &
work on your possessions, mowing, painting,
oiling, cleaning, working at your job to be
able to pay all your bills! Hard to love God
when you have all those hassels & expenditure
of energy! When you FEEL BAD &
HATE the Universe, you certainly can't
OBEY God to Love him & Serve Him!
A strange thing happens when you
follow Jesus to FAST!
After a day or 2 or 3 or 6 or 7, you start to
FEEL BETTER! & you actually come to the place where you say to yourself,
"Gee! I FEEL Happy! --again! WOW! I can't
believe it! How long has it been? I actually FEEL
like I love God, & I'm glad to be ALIVE!
HOW CAN A PERSON FOLLOW JESUS?
NO FOOT-PRINTS IN JERUSALEM!
He would have to DO what JESUS DID! & DO
what Jesus SAID to DO!
(IN MEANTIME: http://www.how-to-get-everything.blogspot.com/ )
What did Jesus DO?
He left his home/possessions, was baptized by
John the Baptist & went into the Wilderness
with the wild animals & FASTED for 40 days
& 40 nights. "Are there not 12 hours in a day?"
"& afterward he hungered!" Well! I guess so!
Ha! But didn't he hunger before the 40 days &
nights were over? "He that doth not forsake all
he possesses, cannot be my disciple!" --Such
strange words in the Bible that people just
IGNORE, while claiming to be Christians!
No comments:
Post a Comment